Sheet pan dinners are a thing these days. They’re trendy. And for SUPER GOOD REASON – have you tried one?? They are the height of ease and simplicity. They take one pot dinners to the next level because everyone and their mom knows that when you roast something, the flavor automatically gets pumped up to level
But have you ever had a sheet pan soup?? Meaning you roast everything in the oven, add it to a blender with some broth, and blend to smooth, roasty perfection?
If you haven’t tried sheet pan soups before, you need to HAVE THIS IN YOUR LIFE. If you have tried sheet pan soups before, you still need to HAVE THIS IN YOUR LIFE. Feel me? It’s a mandatory need regardless. I’m just looking out for your overall well being, k?
So, what specifically goes into this delicious sheet pan soup?
- Tomatoes (duh)
- Veggie stock
- Olive oil
The veggies get caramelized and roasted in the oven, and then we throw them into the blender with veggie stock and olive oil (the oil emulsifies the soup and makes it richer and more velvety).
Done! So good, you guys.
- Sheet pan dinners are bae
- Sheet pan soups are even better
- If you want to live a life full of happiness, this needs to be on your meal rotation
- That is all
Grab the recipe! 👇🏼Print
Sheet Pan Tomato Soup (whole 30, paleo, keto)
Whole 30, paleo, and keto! Most of the work is done in the oven – veggies get roasty and delicious before being blended together with veggie stock and olive oil! It’s a fall dream.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Yield: 3 servings 1x
- 10 tomatoes (we use on the vine), sliced in half
- 5 cloves of garlic, left in their paper
- 1 onion, quartered
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups veggie stock
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees
- Add your tomatoes, garlic, onion, and carrot to a parchment paper lined sheet pan
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper
- Roast for 1 hour
- Add the roasted veggies to your blender with your veggie stock and olive oil
- Blend until smooth and season to taste with salt and pepper
- Serving Size: 1 little less than 2 cups
- Calories: 235
- Sugar: 3 g
- Sodium: 207 mg
- Fat: 12 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
If you make this or any of my other recipes, be sure to tag @thegarlicdiaries on Instagram and Facebook so I can see!