Crispy Oven Baked Salt and Vinegar Chicken Wings
These Whole 30, paleo, and keto chicken wings will be such a hit! They are crazy crispy, no one will believe they weren’t deep fried!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 3 – 3 1/2 pounds chicken wings, drumettes and flats separated if they aren’t already
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar, plus extra for the table
- Sea salt
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Pat your wings VERY dry (the dryer the better – dry wings = crispy skin!)
- Lay the wings out skin side up on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and season well with salt
- Bake for 1 hour, remove from the oven, brush with 1 tablespoon vinegar (distribute the tablespoon evenly across all the wings using a pastry brush), and serve!
I like to keep extra vinegar on the table in case people want to brush on more!
You can use white vinegar instead of rice vinegar if you need to!
- Serving Size: 4 wings
- Calories: 351
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 1289
- Fat: 18 g
- Carbohydrates: 1 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 36 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg