Instant Pot Coconut Curry Butternut Squash Soup
Whole 30, paleo, dairy free, and gluten free, this soup is made with all whole foods and couldn’t be more delicious!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 10 servings 1x
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeds removed, and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 inch knob of ginger, minced
- 5–8 whole basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons red curry paste
- 1 cup veggie stock
- 2 15 oz cans coconut milk
- Chopped cashews and cilantro (optional toppings)
- Add all ingredients except for the coconut milk to your instant pot and season well with salt. Stir to combine
- Cook on manual high pressure for 8 minutes and then do a quick release
- Add your coconut milk and puree with an immersion blender. Season to taste with salt and pepper and top with chopped up cashews and cilantro (if using)!
If you don’t have an immersion blender, stir the coconut milk in and then puree in batches in a regular blender.
Cook time does not account for the time the Instant Pot will take to come to pressure.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 218
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 202 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 23 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg