Dilled Cream Cheese and Cucumber Bagels
This bagel brings together the most delicious combo of flavors and textures for the perfect summer bite!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3 bagels 1x
- 3 everything bagels
- 1 hot house (also called English) cucumber
- 8 oz whipped pain cream cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped dill
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- A few pinches of red pepper flakes, optional
- Salt and pepper
- Combine your cream cheese, dill, and grated garlic in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Spiralize or thinly slice your cucumber.
- Toast your bagels.
- To assemble: spread 3 tablespoons of dilled cream cheese across one side of your bagel, pile some of your cucumber on top, sprinkle with a pinch of red pepper flakes, and season with salt and pepper.
If you want to add more protein to this, some turkey lunch meat would be yummy!
- Serving Size: 1 bagel
- Calories: 451
- Sugar: 9 g
- Sodium: 1024 mg
- Fat: 17 g
- Carbohydrates: 65 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 13 g
- Cholesterol: 52 mg