This is probably the most excited I’ve been in a while to share a recipe with you guys. This is my second fall season of trying to perfect this pumpkin muffin recipe. I tried it several times last season and couldn’t get it just right, so I picked right back up where I left off this year, trying to find the PERFECT clean eating pumpkin muffin.
I tried multiple gluten free flour options before landing on oat flour, I tried different amounts of pumpkin and pumpkin spice, different rising agents, different types and amounts of sweeteners – I’VE TRIED IT ALL.
And now I bring you the mother of all clean eating, gluten free pumpkin muffins 👇🏼
And you know what’s super extra cool?? You make them IN A BLENDER. It doesn’t get any easier than this, you guys, and that is coming from a HARDCORE non baker (probably why it took me 2 years to perfect the recipe).
Totally from scratch, warm, cozy, pumpkiny, spicy (warm spices not like hot spicy), moist little muffins that you can feel totally great about eating. Kids LOVE them by the way. My two year old would ask for them allllllll day long when I was recipe testing and always had a batch hanging around. What can I say? He’s got good taste.
So here’s what you’re going to do to make these amazing little muffins:
- Blend your rolled oats. Nothing fancy here, just regular ol’ rolled oats. Blend them until they are a fine powder (they won’t be as fine as white all purpose flour, but get them as fine as you can).
- Add everything else! Including pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice – YAS HONEY.
- Pour them into lined muffin tins, top with a sprinkle of mini chocolate chips (totally optional) and bake for half an hour!
THAT’S IT HAPPY FALL PLEASE FOREVER BE FEASTING ON THESE CLEAN PUMPKIN MUFFIES. Sorry for getting over excited – have a fantastic Tuesday, friends!Print
Clean Eating Blender Pumpkin Muffins
Clean eating, gluten free, dairy free, and just as yummy as your traditional pumpkin muffin!
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 30 mins
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 12 muffins 1x
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional topping)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Add the rolled oats to your blender and blend until the oats have become a powder
- To this, add the rest of your ingredients. Blend to combine, scraping down the sides once
- Pour into lined muffin tins (there is enough batter for 12 muffins) and top with a sprinkle of chocolate chips (if you choose to use them)
- Bake for 30 minutes!
These keep well if stored in an airtight container!
Nutrition info accounts for 1/2 tablespoon of mini chocolate chips on each muffin.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 217
- Sugar: 21 g
- Sodium: 210 mg
- Fat: 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 31 g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Cholesterol: 31 mg
If you make this or any of my other recipes, be sure to Instagram it and tag @thegarlicdiaries so I can see!